In August 2016, the entire line of products produced by the company FantastiCo s.r.o. were awarded with the “Quality Badge SK 2nd grade” quality label.
The Quality Badge SK label is awarded to producers of agricultural products and foods that meet the following requirements.
The task of awarding this quality label falls to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Slovak Republic.
The professional guarantor of the quality label award is the State Veterinary and Food Administration of the Slovak Republic.
The criteria for awarding the Quality Badge SK label include:
– Product shall meet the requirements established by the relevant legislation.
– Product shall display the corresponding quality characteristics
– Prescribed consumption of local raw materials must be at least 75% of the total consumption of local materials, and when calculating the percentage of raw materials, the water added must not be taken into account. The origin of the raw materials used must be declared in the relevant documentation as per the requirements.
– All phases of the production process shall be completed within the territory of the Slovak Republic, with the exception of exported raw materials.
– Above-standard quality products – that is to say, the product’s qualitative parameters significantly exceed those of similar products on the market. On the basis of professional judgement and taking into account the recommendations of the specialised commission, the Quality Badge SK 2nd grade quality label will be awarded and the producer will be granted the right to use the label’s logo, which will signify an above-standard quality product. The parameters for determining quality are, for example, the content of biologically valuable materials such as antioxidants, vitamins, essential fatty acids, trace elements, reduced caloric value, limited salt content, the probiotic nature of the product, and the reduced content of food ingredients (chemical preservatives, stabilisers, thickeners, etc.), as well as processing that permits the conservation of biologically valuable natural constituents, traditional formulation and production technology, and other qualitative characteristics.